Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Exhausted and Overwhelmed..

Today I woke up early to go to work before driving an hour and a half to get to school, where I endured three hours of class. I had every intention of doing the new workout dvd I have (30-day shred) and instead I got completely sidetracked with work and being around friends. My friends are amazing, but I allowed them to deter me from my workout, so luckily for me I ate pretty well today. Okay okay, I ate well EXCEPT for the cheesecake I inhaled after my super awesome healthy meal I cooked for me and my girlfriends. Peer pressure is awful for my figure lol. I know that I shouldn't have ate it, so I am feeling slightly guilty, but what can I do? Tommorrow is a new day, and I will definitely get my workouts in. :) As much as I want to workout EVERYDAY I am not sure if it can be my reality right now. :/ Well, I am off to bed, hope everyone had a successful and healthy day.

Today's food:
10 baby carrots
1 starbucks frap
WATER
1 sugar free punch
1 lean cuisine
2 slices of homemade whole-wheat veggie pizza
1 salad w/ranch
1 small slice of cheesecake

Hopefully tommorrow will be better.

:) wish me luck!!

No comments:

Post a Comment