Monday, March 29, 2010

PayOff!! First Weigh In :)

First, I know I haven't been on in a couple of days, but it's been hectic. I've come to the realization that I'm not always gonna be able to blog everyday, so hopefully at least three or four times a week. Yesterday we packed up and went to my grandparents house to stay for a few days while they are at the beach, (were watching their dog Raggs). This was fine with me because there is something extremely comfortable about my gparents house, something warm and inviting and it relaxes me instantly. However, I had all good intentions when deciding I would exercise while away, and then completely forgot my dvd at my house! WTF. So we watched a movie (The Band Played On, it's about the early breakout of the AIDS epidemic.. I highly recommend it because it is so informative :)) and afterwards I did exercises and ab-work on my own before taking a shower. I have ate really well all week, so I was extremely proud of myself this morning when I stepped on the scale and it showed a FIVE POUND LOSS!! WOOT WOOT!!! I was suprized because I haven't gotten the chance to workout as much as I'd like, but apparently I did something right! Now I just need to keep on getting things done, and not slack. Hopefully my results will continue on a DOWNWARD SLOPE. :) hope everyone is having a great healthy day!!!

ps.. my challenge for this week is to give up SALT until next monday. wish me luck, I LOVE SALT so I will need all the willpower I can muster.

Food I Will Eat:

Breakfast:
coffee
2 scrambled eggs
2 pieces of bread
1 piece of american cheese

2 pieces of low-fat graham crackers w/peanut butter
strawberries w/ fat-free whipped cream

turkeyburger w/ brown gravy
broccoli
80-cal mashed potatoes w/ spray butter

WorkOut:

30 min walk
ab-work

1 comment:

  1. Congratulations! I'm following your journey now. Good luck!

    ReplyDelete