Wednesday, March 24, 2010

just workin on my fitness!

Today was a good day! I woke up at 10am and made sure to do the laundry and dishes that had been piling up and then did jillian's 30-day shred. Let me tell you, it was killleerrrr. However, it was AMAZING and I felt very accomplished once I was finished. I recommend this dvd for anyone that is short on time but want a good workout. :) I went to lunch and had a fruit cup and a sugar-free lemonade from Chic-filet. (For anyone who loves lemonade this is an excellent choice...you'd never think it was DIET!) I realized after working out how much I truly miss exercising. (especially since I was an athlete and play three sports in high school..) I haven't been able to workout in such a long time that I forgot what a great stress reliever it really is. Also, it just makes me want to exercise more. However, I realized this is a bad habit that I get into. I workout every day several times a day for a long while, and then I stop. It's a cycle I am aware of, so I have to make sure I am consistent and make it a life choice to continue being healthy ALL the time and not just in spurts. All in all it was a productive day. I got some of my massive work done, met my group and got the cultural project I am working on done and was motivated to eat well. Hopefully tommorrow I will have the same amount of energy and gumption to workout and eat well again! We shall see.... Hope everyone had a good day. :)

Food I ate today:
a fruit cup and sugar free lemonade
3 bottles of water
chef salad with low-fat italian on the side
2 pieces of whole wheat veggie pizza
one BITE of cheesecake
a beer (i know alcohol is not great for a diet, but on WW's a light beer is only 2 points! i am in school so... lol)
strawberries and blackberries with fat free whipped cream


P.S. I have decided that to keep myself going and staying strong...that I will reward myself with "prizes" for every 20 pounds lost. :) I'll speak more about this subject tommorrow! (maybe a pic??)

goodnight all. <3

No comments:

Post a Comment